CrossReach Counselling: Lothians 

You can refer yourself for counselling or be referred through, for example, your health centre, church, social work department or employment.

You can do this by telephoning 0131 552 8901 or by emailing


What is counselling? Aims & Objectives
Services Family Therapy
Volunteer Cost



If you are not proceeding please help us by completing this short survey

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.
Logo of The Church of Scotland Social Care Council Logo of the Bòrd na Gàidhlig

Charis House, 47 Milton Road East, Edinburgh, EH15 2SR
Tel: 0131 657 2000 Email: