The people who use our services tell us we’ve changed their lives. Our employees tell us they’re supported, enthusiastic and have opportunities to develop meaningful careers. We’re looking for someone great to join our team.
We’re all about the people we support. We want them to achieve the highest quality of life they can and you’ll be more important in that than you know. You’ll need to be able to discern the person behind the behaviour and be able to develop strong supportive relationships with colleagues.
Working for CrossReach can provide opportunities for training, personal development and career progression. Our welcoming team will support you to achieve an Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate and open the door to other development opportunities.
We also have a benefits package which includes a generous pension.
If you would like to talk to someone about the types of opportunities we have, or have any other questions, please contact email@example.com.
To prepare and serve nutritionally balanced and attractively presented meals and snacks to reflect the individual needs and requests of the service user ensuring a high standard of hygiene and safety in the catering area and promoting service user participation in the life of the home.
- To be responsible for efficiency, hygiene and safety in the catering area.
- To implement and uphold the CrossReach aims, objectives, policies and procedures.
- To be responsible for keeping accurate stock records, ordering stock and budgeting.
- To prepare meals and present them to the highest possible standard.
- To be responsible for all health and hygiene issues relating to the kitchen, equipment and materials and report any hazards, without delay, to the Hospitality Manager and the Unit Manager.
- To undertake any extra duties or responsibilities that may be required from time to time.
Desirable: City and Guilds or equivalent, with a desire for further training.
Have respect for all aspects of Christian worship.
This post requires you to be a member of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme and undertake the necessary vetting checks.
Skills and Abilities
Previous catering experience would be desirable.
Postholder must possess basic computer literacy skills including use of Microsoft Office and the internet.Apply for this position