A safe, supportive and homely environment for adults recovering from substance use.
CrossReach Residential Abstinence Recovery Service provides 17 rooms for people who are committed to becoming drug and alcohol free. While here, you will be encouraged to explore the reasons for your substance use and to identify what changes you’ll need to make to maintain a substance-free lifestyle once you move on.
8.00 am - 5.00 pm every day
Arrange a visit
Call 0141 950 1772
Before and during your rehab, we’ll give you plenty of support and encouragement to draw up your own Recovery Plan. This will set out goals, define the outcomes you want to achieve and help you make choices about the programme, activities and people that will help you get your life back on track.
We offer two recovery programmes, of either 3 or 6 months. Both include:
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) - group work and one-to-one
- Activities that promote physical and mental health
- A range of activities to promote reflection, develop new skills and to celebrate recovery
- Opportunities for education and volunteering
- Involvement of family and others who can contribute to long term recovery.
The building itself is modern and welcoming, providing a mixture of private and communal spaces. It’s also close to local amenities in Scotstoun, including Victoria Park, shops, cafes, health services, library and public transport.
Questions about referrals, funding or availability?
Call us on 0141 950 1772