Accommodation for 5 children & young people aged 12-18 years, in a homely environment.
Situated on the edge of the town of Dalry in North Ayrshire, Mount Pleasant is a warm and friendly large detached house, with accommodation for 5 children & young people.
Agnes Walsh, Service Leader
Children & young people are supported by our staff team to attend mainstream education, College and employment in the local community.
Where community resources are not available, children & young people are able to access our Education and Employability programme at Erskine Waterfront Campus.
Children & young people develop interests through local friendships and a many enjoy the benefits of being included as part of the local community
Placements are generally via a planned process, though the service has the capacity and flexibility to provide an emergency/fast response. This can be directly, or by linking with other CrossReach residential services.
Through our Relational approach we provide a team of positive and stable adult role models to:
- Create a safe, stable and homely environment
- Support young people to maintain and develop positive family relationships and peer friendships
- Work in partnership with young people, their families and placing Local Authority
- Maintain education and connections in their home community and to develop new opportunities
- Create opportunities to have fun, new experiences and positive outcomes
- Assist children and young people into positive destinations
- Support and assist young people in developing their skills and knowledge for leaving care, including living in their own accommodation and managing their money.
Want to know more?
Call us on 01294 833072