Accommodation, advice and support for people moving towards more secure and settled housing.
For those in the early stages of recovering from substance use, we can provide temporary accommodation in shared flats while you get back on your feet again.
9.00 am - 5.00 pm (Monday - Friday)
Arrange a visit
Cal 0131 225 4901
Applying for your own home can take between 9 to 14 months. During that time we can provide:
- information and support with housing and tenancies, including leases and deposits
- financial advice e.g. help with debt and budgeting, benefit and welfare rights
- employment support
- support to develop life skills
- help with mental health issues and substance dependency
- support to access volunteering, training or education
Your own Key Worker and Support Plan
You’ll have your own Key Worker who will give you plenty of support and encouragement to draw up your personal support plan. This will set out goals and define the outcomes you want to achieve.
Who can use this service?
You can use this service if you are:
- Over 18 years of age
- Homeless and with a local connection to Edinburgh
- living in recovery from substance use
Want to know more?
Call us on 0131 225 4901