Support at home and day opportunities for adults with learning disabilities throughout Edinburgh.
At Threshold Edinburgh, we believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to reach their potential and live life to the full. So the support we offer starts with you. What activities do you want to take part in? What could you use a little extra support with? What would make your day better?
9.00 am - 5.00 pm (Monday - Friday)
Arrange a visit
Cal 0131 443 2225
We provide day opportunities and support at home to adults with a learning disability. We’re also registered with the Care Inspectorate to provide care to people with physical disability or mental health needs.
Our aims and objectives
- To work with you to create your own personal support plan to meet your needs and help you to achieve your hopes and dreams.
- To encourage you to be independent and help you develop skills needed to keep your tenancy – such as looking after your money, cooking, personal care and keeping safe.
- To offer opportunities for you to take part in your community and to develop friendships.
- To support you in learning, work and holidays.
- To give you opportunities to meet with others using our services and to talk about your thoughts and feelings.
Want to find out more?
Call 0131 443 2225