Personalistion means giving you choice and control over the way you receive your support.
In 2014 the Scottish Government introduced its Self-directed Support (SDS) Act. This is the way Personalisation is being delivered across Scotland. It allows you to:
- Identify the outcome you would like to achieve with social care support (leading to an Outcome Based Support Plan)
- Choose the care services and support that will help you achieve that outcome
- Pay for your own care using the Individual Budget allocated to you by the local authority
How can we help?
At CrossReach we have a dedicated Personalisation team, headed up by our Personalisation Officer, Susan McGregor.
The team can help you with:
- Information on the Self-directed Support process
- Creating your Outcome Based Support Plan
- Exploring the wealth of care services available through CrossReach – from support in your home, travel and short breaks, day opportunities, counselling and community activities and much more
- Accessing and managing your Individual Budget
If you have any questions about Personalisation, Self-directed Support or your Individual Budget, please get in touch.
Susan McGregor, CrossReach Personalisation Officer
Tel: 01698 464157