Supporting children and families affected by drug and alcohol use.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) update 4th January 2021:
To limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus, all of our CrossReach Counselling Services are working remotely. In line with Government advice, and when distance counselling is not possible, some of our services are able to see clients safely face to face. Some services are also able to accept new referrals. Please visit the service’s website for further details.
For those in urgent need of support please contact:
- Breathing Space Helpline : 0800 83 85 87
- The Samaritans: 116 123 www.thesamaritans.org
Useful tips and advice can be found at:
- Mind have produced information to help people cope with the worry and anxiety about coronavirus. Visit mind.org.uk for further information
- Visit clearyourhead.scot/winter for tips on how to clear you head this winter
- The Mental Health Foundation have developed some key tips to help people look after their mental health during this unprecedented time: For more details, visit mentalhealth.org.uk.
Drug and alcohol use can have a significant impact on everyone in a family. We provide a safe space for children and young people to be heard, build their confidence and make sense of their experiences.
Here's where you can find family support:
Looking for support services for an adult affected by substance use?
Find out more here