Play-based interventions designed to improve the lives and life chances of children under 8.
At The Daisy Chain Early Years Project, we use a whole range of activities to promote attachment between parent and child. We use play, literacy-based activities and creative arts, we can ensure these children are Safe, Healthy, Included, Nurtured and Engaged (SHINE).
9.00 am - 5.00 pm (Monday - Thursday)
Arrange a visit
Call 0141 423 1250
There are lots of opportunities for you to get involved:
- Come and Play – play sessions for parent and child
- After-School Support Programme – additional support with homework, self-esteem and confidence
- Loc de Juaca – ‘a place to play' and help with social inclusion for the Romanian Roma community
- Mums Support Group – a small group for local mums to meet for peer support
- Young Parent Support Group – support and activities for school-age parents and their young children, in partnership with Smithycroft School.
- Community Development Trust, Glasgow Clyde College, Glasgow Life, The Well Multicultural Advice Centre and The Space.
- Mellow Parenting – a 14 week programme giving an opportunity for parents to meet together and explore parenting techniques, challenges and successes
Questions about session times, referrals or availability?
Call us on 0141 423 1250