Play-based interventions designed to improve the lives and life chances of children under 8.
At The Daisy Chain Early Years Project, we use a whole range of activities to promote attachment between parent and child. We use play, literacy-based activities and creative arts, we can ensure these children are Safe, Healthy, Included, Nurtured and Engaged (SHINE).
9.00 am - 5.00 pm (Monday - Friday)
Arrange a visit
Call 0141 423 4777
There are lots of opportunities for you to get involved:
- Come and Play- Weekly play sessions for parents and children.
- School nurture programmes- Indoor and outdoor based sessions targeted at supporting the wellbeing and development of primary school aged children.
- Loc de Joaca- ‘A place to play’ in addition to support with social inclusion for the Romanian Roma community.
- Little Marvels- Play opportunities and support for children and families with additional support needs.
- Family Support- Needs led one to one support for parents.