Play-based interventions designed to improve the lives and life chances of children under 8.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) update: All of our sessions have been suspended until further notice. In the meantime we are working hard to find new and innovative ways to deliver play and family support. Please check in with our Facebook page for updates. https://www.facebook.com/CrossReachDaisyChain/
You can also leave a message on the office phone or call 07435 964425
At The Daisy Chain Early Years Project, we use a whole range of activities to promote attachment between parent and child. We use play, literacy-based activities and creative arts, we can ensure these children are Safe, Healthy, Included, Nurtured and Engaged (SHINE).
9.00 am - 5.00 pm (Monday - Thursday)
Arrange a visit
Call 0141 423 1250
Liann Weir (Managing Coordinator)
There are lots of opportunities for you to get involved:
- Come and Play – play sessions for parent and child
- Sunflower Group – therapy for children affected by substance misuse and other family issues
- After-School Support Programme – additional support with homework, self-esteem and confidence
- Loc de Juaca – ‘a place to play' and help with social inclusion for the Romanian Roma community
- Growing Dads – play sessions for local dads with children under 5, in partnership with HomeStart Glasgow South
- Baby Massage – six sessions for parents and pre-crawling babies
- Mums Support Group – a small group for local mums to meet for peer support
- Young Parent Support Group – support and activities for school-age parents and their young children, in partnership with Smithycroft School.
- ESOL cafe – an opportunity for local families to develop their English language skills while children's activities are provided. A partnership between CrossReach, Govanhill Community Development Trust, Glasgow Clyde College, Glasgow Life, The Well Multicultural Advice Centre and The Space.
- STEPS programme – confidence building for local parents, in partnership with HomeStart Glasgow South
- Mellow Parenting – a 14 week programme giving an opportunity for parents to meet together and explore parenting techniques, challenges and successes
Questions about session times, referrals or availability?
Call us on 0141 423 1250