A non-judgemental space to explore thoughts and feelings about issues that matter to you.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) update 4th January 2021:
To limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus, all of our CrossReach Counselling Services are working remotely. In line with Government advice, and when distance counselling is not possible, some of our services are able to see clients safely face to face. Some services are also able to accept new referrals. Please visit the service’s website for further details.
For those in urgent need of support please contact:
- Breathing Space Helpline : 0800 83 85 87
- The Samaritans: 116 123 www.thesamaritans.org
Useful tips and advice can be found at:
- Mind have produced information to help people cope with the worry and anxiety about coronavirus. Visit mind.org.uk for further information
- Visit clearyourhead.scot/winter for tips on how to clear you head this winter
- The Mental Health Foundation have developed some key tips to help people look after their mental health during this unprecedented time: For more details, visit mentalhealth.org.uk.
Sometimes we find it difficult to cope with our day-to-day lives, which may be due to current circumstances or issues from our past. It can be possible to resolve these issues on our own or with the help of friends, but occasionally it is useful to talk to a trained counsellor who is impartial and objective.
Counselling is a chance to explore issues in a safe and confidential environment. You and your counsellor can work together, at your own pace, towards your goals. We are members of https://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/.
Here are the services we offer: