Counselling lets you explore issues, experiences and feelings with someone who is trained to listen.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) update 4th January 2021:
To limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus, all of our CrossReach Counselling Services are working remotely. In line with Government advice, and when distance counselling is not possible, some of our services are able to see clients safely face to face. Some services are also able to accept new referrals. Please visit the service’s website for further details.
For those in urgent need of support please contact:
- Breathing Space Helpline : 0800 83 85 87
- The Samaritans: 116 123 www.thesamaritans.org
Useful tips and advice can be found at:
- Mind have produced information to help people cope with the worry and anxiety about coronavirus. Visit mind.org.uk for further information
- Visit clearyourhead.scot/winter for tips on how to clear you head this winter
- The Mental Health Foundation have developed some key tips to help people look after their mental health during this unprecedented time: For more details, visit mentalhealth.org.uk.
So many things can upset a person’s emotional and mental wellbeing. Abuse, anger, bereavement, bullying, family breakdown, relationship issues, stress and feelings of anxiety or depression around having a baby – they can all hold you back from living life to the full.
We’re here to support you and your family as you work through your difficulties, find answers and reach a place of calm and stability.
Here are the services we offer: