Donating to CrossReach literally changes lives.
Every gift we receive is used to enhance and enrich the lives of people in Scotland who are going through tough or troubling times. You can have faith that your money will be spent where it is needed most.
- £5 could help fund a week’s supply of tea and coffee at one of our counselling centres
- £10 could buy paint brushes for someone with dementia to discover, or rediscover, the joy of art
- £25 could allow a child affected by their parent’s substance misuse to take part in activities to build self-esteem and confidence
- £50 could cover the cost of a 1-hour counselling session for someone at rock bottom who doesn't have the means to pay for the support they need
- £100 could provide training for a care worker to increase their knowledge and skills
To make a donation to CrossReach please visit our JustGiving Page, where you can make a one-off donation or set up a regular gift.
Alternatively, you can donate by debit card, credit card or cheque. Please email email@example.com for further details.